About SAAT PG:
As we know SAAT provide opportunity to those who want to get admission in M.Tech PG engineering course. Candidates who want to get admission M.Tech must have valid GATE scores. On the basis of valid GATE score candidates can get admission into M.Tech. Candidates who want to get admission in M.Tech can check the information about SAAT PG eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee as well as process of fill up an application form from here only.
SAAT stands for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test. Siksha O Anusandhan University is also famous as SOA University. SOA is entrance admission test as well as PG admission test at national level for various courses offered by various universities and institutes. All this exam entrance exam is organize by ITER (Institute of Technical Education and Research), SOA (Siksha O Anusandhan) University on an annual basis. For getting admission in the particular colleges first of all candidates give the entrance exam then face counselling.SAAT gives you an opportunity to diploma candidates in different courses.
Brief overview about SAAT PG Admission:
- Organization Authority: ITER (Institute of Technical Education and Research),SOA (Siksha O Anusandhan) University
- Exam Name: Siksha O Anusandhan university Admission Test PG Exam
- Well Known As: SAAT PG
- Exam for: M.Tech Admission
- Category of Exam: University level exam
- Exam Level: PG
- Frequency of Exam: Once in a year
- Exam score validity: 1 year
- Official Website: http://www.soauniversity.ac.in/
SAAT PG Important Dates:
Application Form starts from
In the month of January
Last dates to apply
In the month of April
Date for SAAT Admit Card
In the month of April
SAAT M.Tech Exam Date
In the month May
Date for SAAT M.Tech Result
In the month of May
SAAT M.Tech Counselling
In the month of June
SAAT PG Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to apply for SAAT M.Tech exam must have below given eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian citizen.
- Candidates must complete B.E/B.Tech with at least 50% of marks.
SAAT PG Application Fee:
- Candidates who apply for the SAAT PG Admission entrance exam must pay an application fee either online or offline payment mode.
- Online Payment Mode of Application Fee: Credit card or debit card or Net banking
- Offline Payment mode of application Fee: candidates can get the application form directly from university and submit the application form by fill up necessary detail along with necessary documents and application Fee.
- Candidates have to pay 500/- Rs. as application fee for SAAT M.Tech Entrance Exam.
SAAT PG Application Form:
Candidates who apply for SAAT M.Tech entrance exam must fill the application form by follow the below given steps:
- First of all candidates visit the official site.
- Then register yourself and get unique id and password.
- After that fill the application form with all necessary details.
- Now do payment and submit the application form.
- At last take a hard copy of application form future reference.
Siksha O Anusandhan University,
Near PNB Bank, Jagmohan Nagar,
Phone No: 0674 235 0635 ext. 2350791
So, if you want more information regarding this exam or any exam as well as any doubt about this then give comment in below given comment box. Please visit again our site for latest updates. In fact, you can do registration to stay connect with us as well as kindly share our article on social media.