SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released notification for recruitment of Management Trainees (Technical) in SAIL through GATE 2018. Applicants interested in applying for SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 are required to appear the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2018. SAIL to consider applicants appearing in equivalent GATE 2018 papers, namely Electrical Engineering (EE), Mechanical Engineering (ME), Mining Engineering (MN), Chemical Engineering (CH), Metallurgical Engineering (MT) and Instrumentation Engineering (IN) for SAIL MTT Recruitment through GATE 2018. Applicants are required to apply for GATE exam 2018 as well as qualify in GATE entrance exam to be shortlisted for the SAIL GATE recruitment 2018. The selection of SAIL MT Technical recruitment through GATE score 2018 will be done on the basis of applicants score in GATE 2018 as well as their performance in the GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview). So, here we give the details about GATE 2018 SAIL Management Trainees recruitment.
Overview of SAIL Recruitment Management Trainees through GATE Score 2018
- PSU Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Name of the Post: Management Trainees (Technical)
- Disciplines required for MTT post: Electrical/ Mining/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Instrumentation Engineering
- Corresponding GATE 2018 Paper: Electrical/ Mining/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/Instrumentation Engineering
- Official Site: www.sail.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Management Trainees through GATE Score 2018
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 65% marks in disciplines of Mining/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Metallurgy/ Instrumentation/ Chemical.
- The SC/ST/PwD & Departmental applicants having engineering degree in required engineering disciplines with 55% marks will be eligible to apply for the SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018.
The maximum age limit for the applicants belonging to the General category is 28 years. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
Relaxation to different category applicants as follows:
- Three years for OBC-NC applicants
- Five years for SC/ST applicants
- Ten years for PwD (UR) applicants
- Thirteen years for PwD (OBC-NC)
- Fifteen years for PwD (SC/ST) applicants
SAIL Management Trainees Recruitment through GATE 2018
SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) will consider the GATE 2018 score for recruitment of SAIL Management Trainees (Technical) in E1 grade. Applicants who are graduate engineers in disciplines of Mining, Chemical, and Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy and Instrumentation engineering will be eligible to apply online for SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018. The application form of SAIL MT recruitment management trainee through GATE score will be released in January 2018. Applicants can be filled the SAIL MT recruitment application form through online mode at its official website of SAIL. The applicants need to apply for SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 through their GATE 2018 registration number and other required details. Therefore, applicants have to first fill up the GATE online application form before applying for the SAIL MT Technical recruitment through GATE score 2018.
Application Form for SAIL MT Recruitment through GATE Score 2018
- Applicants who want to apply for SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 are required to appear in GATE 2018 exam.
- Online application form of GATE 2018 is available online at its official site of GATE 2018. So, applicants can fill and submit the GATE application form before the last date of application.
- The SAIL 2018 recruitment application form will be released after availability of the GATE 2018 admit card.
- In order to apply for SAIL MT Technical recruitment by GATE 2018, the applicants have to register themselves by entering the necessary details like name of applicant, DOB, email id, GATE registration number, etc.
- The applicants should enter their personal, academic, contact and other necessary information in the online application for SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 and then submit it.
Selection Procedure for Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment through GATE Score 2018
- Applicants will be shortlisted for SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 based on the merit list category wise for every discipline on the basis of the GATE score 2018.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for the GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) round.
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
SAIL through GATE 2018 Important Dates
GATE Online Application Form starts from
1st September 2017
Last date to submit the GATE application
5th October 2017
Download of GATE admit card 2018
5th January 2018
GATE 2018 Entrance Exam Date
3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th February 2018
Availability of application for SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
Last date to submit the application on SAIL official site
Click here to check SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Notification
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#SAIL Recruitment through GATE#SAIL Recruitment#SAIL MTT Recruitment through GATE#SAIL MT Technical recruitment#SAIL Management Trainees through GATE#SAIL MT Recruitment through GATE#SAIL through GATE