SRMJEEE Counselling 2017
SRM University had been released the SRMJEEE counselling call letter and SRMJEEE counselling 2017 dates. Applicants who had appeared in the SRMJEEE exam can download counselling call letter of SRMJEEE 2017. The SRM University had been organized the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2017 for admission into UG engineering programmes for academic session 2017-2018. The SRMJEEE 2017 had been conducted in different test dates and test slots. The SRMJEEE 2017 had been conducted from 1st April to 30th April 2017. The applicants who qualified the SRMJEEE 2017 examination and obtained a rank in it will be called for SRM University counselling. The SRM University B.Tech counselling will be starts from 14th May to 22nd May 2017. The admission to the B.Tech degree courses offered by the SRM University is based on the ranks secured in the entrance test. So, applicants can check here complete details about counselling procedure of SRMJEEE 2017, SRMJEEE 2017 counselling schedule, SRMJEEE 2017 seat allotment and document verification.
SRMJEEE 2017 Overview
- Exam Authority: SRM University
- Name of the Exam: SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2017
- SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Dates: 1st April to 30th April 2017
- Exam Mode: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Courses Offered: UG Engineering courses
- Information About: SRMJEEE Counselling 2017
- Official Site: www.srmuniv.ac.in
SRMJEEE Counselling Schedule 2017
B.Tech Degree Course
Reporting Time: 8:30 am
Reporting Time: 1:30 pm
14th May 2017
Rank 1 to 10000 (only on the 1st day of counselling i.e. 14th May 2017, reporting time will be 9:30 am)
15th May 2017
Rank 10001 to 16000
Rank 16001 to 22000
16th May 2017
Rank 22001 to 28000
Rank 28001 to 34000
17th May 2017
Rank 34001 to 40000
Rank 40001 to 46000
18th May 2017
Rank 46001 to 52000
Rank 52001 to 58000
19th May 2017
Rank 58001 to 64000
Rank 64001 to 70000
20th May 2017
Rank 70001 to 76000
Rank 76001 to 82000
21th May 2017
Rank 82001 to 88000
Rank 88001 to 94000
22nd May 2017
Rank 94001 to 100952
SRMJEEE 2017 Counselling Procedure
- SRMJEEE counselling 2017 will be organized in offline mode from 14th May to 22nd May 2017.
- During SRMJEEE Counselling 2017 process, applicants will be called for SRM University B.Tech 2017 counselling as per the rank obtained in the entrance examination.
- It is significant that all the aspirants who are in the SRMJEEE merit list 2017 and called for SRMJEEE counselling must download their SRM University B.Tech 2017counselling letter from SRM university site.
- Applicants can download counselling call letter of SRMJEEE 2017 by entering their SRMJEEE application number, program applied for and DOB.
- All of the aspirants have to attend the SRMJEEE counselling 2017 session in person.
- The counselling for SRMJEEE 2017 will be conducted in two rounds. The SRMJEEE round 2 counselling will only be organized if the seats remain vacant after the SRMJEEE round 1 counselling.
- All of the aspirants in the SRMJEEE merit list 2017 are required to report at the SRM University campus.
- Seat allotment of SRMJEEE 2017 will be done as per the ranking of the aspirant in the SRMJEEE merit list as well as their first choices selected.
The following process will consist of the SRMJEEE Counselling 2017 session:-
Reporting of aspirants as per rank at the SRM University Counselling Venue
As per the merit list of SRMJEEE, all the aspirants will be selected for the SRMJEEE 1st Round counselling process. The aspirants have to download the SRMJEEE counselling letter. The counselling letter will contain the date & time for SRMJEEE counselling 2017. As per the timing allocated, the selected aspirants need to report at the SRM University campus for the counselling.
The aspirants have to produce required documents at the time of SRMJEEE counselling 2017. If the documents are not verified and then the aspirants will not be continue further in the SRM University admission procedure.
Documents to be produced at the time of SRMJEEE Counselling 2017
- SRMJEEE counselling call letter 2017
- 10th Class mark sheet
- Rank card of SRMJEEE 2017
- Hall ticket of SRMJEEE 2017
- 12th Class or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Category certificate
- DD for the amount specified in SRM University counselling letter.
SRMJEEE Seat Allotment 2017
The SRMJEEE 2017 seat allotment process will start after the documents verification. During the seat allotment procedure, the aspirants have to present physically. The aspirants will be allocated seats into available UG engineering seats of SRM University on the basis of their category, ranking, reservation, etc. After the completion of the round 1, based on the seats left for the round 2 the aspirants will be called.
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.