TANATA Registration 2017
Anna University, Chennai will conducts the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture (TANATA) 2017 for admission into B.Arch degree course under management quota & government quota lapsed seats for the academic year 2017-2018. Anna University TANATA 2017 assesses the aptitude of the candidate in the Architecture field. TANATA 2017 exam will be conducted on 12th August 2018 at six exam centres namely, Coimbatore, Chennai, Triunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli and Salem. Those candidates who wish to appear for the TANATA exam can fill and submit the Tamil Nadu TANATA application form 2017. The TANATA Registration 2017 has been started on 24th July 2017. The TANATA 2017 online registration of application is available in online mode at its official site of Anna University. Candidates can also check here complete details about eligibility of TANATA 2017, TANATA 2017 important dates and online registration process of TANATA 2017.
Overview of Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture 2017
- Exam conducting Authority: Anna University, Chennai
- Name of the Test: Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture (TANATA) 2017
- TANATA Exam Dates: 12th August 2018
- Courses Offered: B.Arch course
- Information About: TANATA Registration 2017
- Official Site: www.annauniv.edu/tanata2017/
TANATA Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Candidates must have obtained 50% marks in 10+2 level exam or equivalent exam with subject of Mathematics. OR
- The candidates should have passed 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by State/Central Governments with 50% marks with subject of Mathematics. OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed or appearing, after ten years of schooling with at least 50% marks with subject of Mathematics.
Tamil Nadu TANATA 2017 Application Form
The application form of TANATA 2017 is now available online at official site of Anna University. Last date for online TANATA Registration 2017 is 31st July 2017. Before applying online for TANATA 2017, candidates must check and read all the eligibility criteria of TANATA 2017. Anna University TANATA Registration 2017 includes online registration for TANATA, filling of TANATA online application form, uploading images, payment of TANATA 2017 registration fees, etc. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply online for TANATA 2017 from official site of Anna University.
TANATA 2017 Online Registration Fee
- Candidates have to pay fee of TANATA registration 2017 through debit card/credit card or net banking.
For SC/SCA/ST category
For other candidates
How to apply online for TANATA 2017
Interested candidates have to follow the given below process to fill up online application form for TANATA 2017:-
Step 1: TANATA Registration 2017
- First of all candidates should visit the official site of TANATA 2017.
- Now click on TANATA online application form link.
- To fill up TANATA application form, candidates have to first register themselves.
- Candidates can click on “register” button.
- After that, the candidates have to enter their name, DOB, gender, email id, password and confirm password.
- Then click on submit button.
Step 2: Filling of TANATA Application Form 2017
- After successful TANATA Registration 2017, candidates have to login using user id and password.
- Then TANATA 2017 Application Form will open on the screen.
- After that, the candidates have to enter the required details such as personal details, academic qualification details, contact details, etc.
- Candidates can also select the examination centres.
- Then click on save and continue button.
Step 3: Upload Images
- In this step of TANATA registration 2017, candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph in jpg or jpeg format.
Step 4: Payment of TANATA Registration 2017 fees
- After filling online application of TANATA 2017, candidates need to pay online registration fee of Rs. 2000 (Rs. 1000 for SC/SCA/ST category).
- The application fee of TANTA 2017 might be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
Step 5: Submission of TANATA Application Form 2017
- After fee payment of TANATA Registration 2017, candidates have to click on submit button.
- Candidates should take a printout of the online application form of TANATA 2017.
Click here to online TANATA Registration 2017
TANATA Important Dates 2017
Important Dates for TANATA 2017
TANATA Registration 2017 Starts From
24th July 2017
Last date for TANATA online registration
31st July 2017
Downloading of TANATA hall ticket 2017
7th August 2017
TANATA 2017 Exam Dates
12th August 2017
Declaration of TANATA result 2017
19th August 2017
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.