TANCA Application Form 2017
Anna University had been published TANCA admission notification for admission into M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan degree courses offered in the Constituent colleges, university departments, Government; Government aided engineering colleges & self financing engineering colleges in state of Tamil Nadu. The aspirants who have qualified the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2017 or GATE 2017 will be eligible for the participating in TANCA admission process. Tamilnadu Common Admissions (TANCA) 2017 will be done through single window counselling of TANCA 2017. To participate in TANCA counselling 2017 procedure, aspirants need to submit the TANCA online application form 2017. The TANCA Application Form 2017 is available from 24th July to 6th August 2017. All interested and eligible aspirants are required to register themselves through online mode. So, here we provide the complete details about TANCA 2017 eligibility criteria, TANCA 2017 important dates and application process of TANCA PG admissions.
TANCA Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Aspirants who have completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent filed and also obtained a minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam as per AICTE norms.
- The aspirants must have qualified their TANCET 2017 exam or GATE 2015/2016/ 2017 exam.
- GATE aspirants who qualified in the Engineering Science (XE) & Life Science (LE) have to qualify TANCET 2017.
TANCA 2017 Application Form
The TANCA application form 2017 is available in online mode at its official site of TANCA. Through Tamil Nadu Common Admissions 2017, the eligible aspirants will get admission into M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch & M.Plan programmes. Both GATE and TANCET qualifiers aspirants have to fill and submit the TANCA 2017 online application form. Aspirants have to first register themselves for the TANCA 2017 counselling & seat allotment procedure through the Anna University TANCA 2017 application form. The last date of TANCA online registration of application is 6th August 2017. Also, aspirants have to read the eligibility of TANCA 2017 and other required details of TANCA 2017 before apply online. Moreover, aspirants need to register TANCA application separately for each category GATE Engineering/Technology (1-A), GATE Engineering Sciences (XE) & Life Sciences (XL) (1-B), TANCET (2) and Sponsored (3) category.
How to Fill TANCA Online Application Form 2017
Aspirants must follow the given below steps to complete TANCA application form 2017:-
Step 1: TANCA Registration 2017
- First of all aspirants have to open TANCA official site.
- Now click on online application for TANCA 2017 link.
- After that, the Non GATE (TANCET) category aspirants can enter their existing email id to login.
- The GATE category aspirants have to click on “New User (GATE category) link to access the TANCA application form 2017.
- After that, the GATE aspirants need to enter their name, DOB, gender, mobile number, email id, password and confirm password.
- After successfully TANCA 2017 registration, the GATE aspirants have to login using their email id and password to fill up TANCA application form 2017.
Step 2: Filling of TANCA Online Application Form 2017
- The step 2 is the filling of the online application form of TANCA
- The aspirants are required to enter their personal details like name, DOB, category, etc and academic qualification details and contact details.
- Also, aspirants who have qualified either GATE 2017 or TANCET 2017 need to submit their marks or scores and other details.
- Then click on save and continue button.
Step 3: Upload Images
- In this step of TANCA application form 2017, aspirants are required to upload their passport size photograph in jpg or jpeg format and also other required documents.
Documents/Certificates to be uploaded in Online TANCA Application Form 2017
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet or diploma certificate
- Certificate of qualifying degree, provisional certificate & mark sheets of all semesters
- Transfer certificate
- Valid GATE 2015/2016/2017 scorecard
- Permanent community certificate, if applicable
- Nativity certificate, if applicable
- Experience certificate, if applicable
Step 4: Payment of TANCA Application Form Fees
- After filling of online TANCA application form 2017, aspirants are required to pay online application fee of Rs. 500 for General category and Rs. Rs. 250 for SC/ST/SCA aspirants belonging to Tamil Nadu state.
- The application form fee can be paid through debit card/credit card or net banking.
Step 5: Submission of online TANCA Application Form 2017
- After fee payment, aspirants have to click on submit button.
- Then TANCA application number will be generated after submission of TANCA application form 2017.
- Aspirants should take a print out of the application form.
Click here to apply online for TANCA Admissions 2017
TANCA Important Dates 2017
Important Dates for TANCA 2017
TANCA online registration of application starts from
24th July 2017
Last date for TANCA 2017 online registration
6th August 2017
Last date for submission of TANCA application form 2017
6th August 2017
TANCA counselling 2017 starts from
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.