TANCA Counselling 2018
Anna University, Chennai will organizes the counselling process of Tamil Nadu Common Admissions (TANCA) for admissions into M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan courses in the university departments or constituent colleges, government; government aided engineering colleges & self financing engineering colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. The TANCA Counselling 2018 will be organized in the month of August 2018. Anna University will release TANCA counselling scheduleat its official site of TANCA. Seats will be allocated through TANCA 2018 counselling. The counselling and seat allotment of TANCA 2018 will be conducted in offline mode. Those aspirants who have qualified GATE 2018 or Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2018 have to attend counselling session of TANCA 2018. So, here we provide the complete details about TANCA 2018 counselling schedule and counselling process of TANCA 2018.
TANCA 2018 Counselling
TANCA Counselling 2018 will be conducted by Anna University in the month of August 2018. To participate in Tamil Nadu TANCA counselling 2018 process, aspirants are required to first register themselves through TANCA 2018 application form. The TANCA application form is available online at TANCA official site (www.annauniv.edu). The last date for TANCA registration 2018 is 6th August 2018. Thereafter, TANCA merit list 2018 will be displayed online before the Anna University counselling commences. Moreover, aspirants can download the TANCA call letter by entering the TANCA application number, name & DOB. All the shortlisted candidates need to report at the TANCA counselling 2018 venue. In addition, seats allotment of TANCA 2018 will be done as per the aspirant’s ranking in the TANCA 2018 merit list.
TANCA 2018 Important Dates
Last date for Online registration of Applications
Announcement of TANCA 2018 merit list
TANCA counselling 2018 starts from
TANCA Counselling Process 2018
Step 1: TANCA Registration 2018
- All aspirants who have cleared TANCET 2018 and GATE exam with the valid scores have to fill up TANCA application form to participating in the counselling for TANCA admissions.
- The TANCA online application form is available for all eligible aspirants at its official site of TANCA.
- The spirants have to register online by filling the required details in application form.
Step 2: TANCA 2018 Merit list
- Anna University will publish the TANCA merit list of selected aspirants for the TANCA counselling 2018 process in online mode.
- Separate merit list of TANCA 2018 will be displayed for the aspirants who have successfully qualified TANCET 2018 or GATE exam.
- Moreover, the TANCA merit list or rank list provides the ranking of the aspirants on the basis of scores obtained in the exam.
- After that, the aspirants can also download TANCA counselling call letter on the official site of TANCA.
Step 3: Document Verification
- Eligible aspirants can appear for TANCA counselling 2018 according to their TANCA cut off marks.
- Counselling of TANCA 2018 will be conducted at the Centre for Examination building, Anna University, Chennai-25.
- Aspirants have to attend the counselling for TANCA 2018 with the required original documents/certificates.
Documents to be produced for verification
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet or Diploma certificate
- Qualifying degree certificate or provisional certificate & mark sheets of all semesters
- TANCET 2018 hall ticket for TANCET category aspirants
- GATE score card for GATE category aspirants
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate, if applicable
- PwD certificate, if required
- Experience certificate, if required
- Permanent community certificate, if applicable
Step 4: Payment of TANCA counselling 2018 fee
- At the time of counselling for TANCA 2018, the aspirants need to pay Rs. 5300 (Rs. 1150 for SC/SCA/ST category aspirants belonging to Tamil Nadu state) through Cash or Demand Draft.
- The DD must be drawn in favour of The Secretary TANCA, Anna University payable at Chennai.
Step 5: TANCA Seat Allotment 2018
- After the TANCA document verification process is completed, the aspirants will be allocated seats.
- The seats allotment of TANCA 2018 is depending upon the TANCA merit of the aspirants as per the reservation norms of Govt of Tamil Nadu.
- The TANCA 2018 seat allotment process will be conducted in offline mode.
- After being allocated seats, provisional TANCA 2018 seat allotment letter will be given to the aspirants.
Step 6: Reporting at the allocated Institute
- After the TANCA Counselling 2018 and seat allotment process is completed, the aspirants are required to report at their allocated institutes with the fee payment receipt, seat allotment letter and other required documents.
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.
#tanca#tanca exam#TANCA Counselling#TANCA#TANCA counselling schedule#seat allotment of TANCA#TANCA registration#TANCA Counselling Process#TANCA merit list#TANCA counselling call letter#counselling for TANCA