TBJEE Application form 2018
Tripura Board Joint Entrance Exam (TBJEE) will conduct the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2018 for admission into Undergraduate Engineering Technological and other professional degree courses in Tripura state. TBJEE will release the Tripura JEE notification 2018 in December 2017. Those aspirants who want to get admission into UG engineering courses will have to appear and qualify Tripura Joint Entrance Exam. In order to appear for TJEE 2018, the aspirants must fill and submit the TBJEE Application form 2018. The TJEE Application Form 2018 will be available in January 2018. Before filling the TJEE 2018 application form, the applicants must read the eligibility criteria for Tripura JEE 2018. So, interested and eligible aspirants can fill up TBJEE 2018 Application form. Aspirants can also check here complete details about Tripura JEE 2018 eligibility criteria, Tripura JEE 2018 important dates and TJEE application form procedure.
Overview of Tripura joint Entrance Examination 2018
- Name of entrance Exam: Tripura joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2018
- Organization Board: Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)
- Level of entrance Exam: State Level
- Tripura JEE 2018 Exam Dates: April 2018
- Details about: TBJEE Application form 2018
- Admission into: UG engineering courses
- Official Website: tbjee.nic.in
TBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Applicants who are Indian Citizen and also a Tripura’s Permanent Resident they are eligible.
- Applicants and who parents are continuously living the Tripura for more than 10 they are eligible.
- Applicants must clear the 12th HSC exam of Tripura Board of Secondary Education or 12th HSC from Central Board of Secondary Education or equal exam with a subject they desire in TJEE.
How to Fill Tripura JEE 2018 Application Form
Interested aspirants should follow the given below steps to fill up the TBJEE Application Form 2018:-
Step 1: Obtaining the TBJEE Application Form 2018
The aspirants need to fill up the application form of TJEE 2018 in offline or online mode. The methods of obtaining the application form for Tripura JEE 2018 are given below.
Method 1: In Person
- Aspirants have to obtain TBJEE application form 2018 and Tripura JEE prospectus from the counter of the office of the TBJEE, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance building, ground floor.
- The aspirants need to pay Rs. 100 as the cost of the TJEE prospectus.
Method 2: Obtain Tripura JEE Application Form 2018 from Centres
Aspirants can also purchase TBJEE Application Form 2018 with the prospectus on payment of Rs. 100 in cash. The application form of TJEE 2018 and prospectus can also be collected from the following centres.
- K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
- S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
- Degree College, Dharmanagar
- D. Memorial College, Khowai
- Dhalai District Polytechnic, Ambassa
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College, Belonia
Method 3: By Post
- Aspirants can request for the TBJEE Application Form 2018 and TJEE prospectus from the office of TBJEE by sending the postal order of Rs. 100 per application form and prospectus in favour of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam, payable at Agartala Head Post Office.
Method 4: Download TBJEE Application Form 2018
- Aspirants can also download Tripura JEE Application Form 2018 from the TBJEE official site.
- The aspirants are required to pay TJEE application form fee of Rs. 100 to obtain the application form of TBJEE from official site.
Step 2: Filling the TBJEE 2018 Application Form
- After obtaining the TBJEE Application Form 2018, the aspirants need to fill the application form for Tripura JEE 2018.
- Aspirants have to fill up the required details such as personal details, contact details, academic qualification details in the TBJEE application form 2018.
- The aspirants should paste the recent passport size photograph in the TBJEE 2018 application form.
- After that, the aspirants have to sign and submit the TJEE 2018 application form.
Step 3: Payment of TBJEE Application Form 2018
- TBJEE application form fee can be paid through online & offline mode.
- Aspirants have to visit the TBJEE official site and click on payment of examination fee button.
- Then state bank collect tab will appear on the screen.
- Aspirants can click on that tab.
- After that, the aspirants can select state and type.
- Then aspirants can click on submit tab and click on category tab.
- The aspirants will provide the fee payment information and then click on submit button.
- Aspirants have to verify the transaction & click on the confirm tab.
- The aspirants have to select from debit card/credit card/net banking or payment modes.
- For cash payment by e-challan select other payment modes and then click on SBI branch.
- Then aspirants have to save the page and take a print out of the e-challan.
- Then make payment at any SBI branch.
Tripura JEE 2018 Exam Fees/TBJEE Application Form 2018 Fee
TBJEE Exam Fees
SC and ST
TBJEE Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for Tripura JEE 2018
Availability of TBJEE Application Form 2018
Last date for submission of Tripura JEE exam application form
Issue of Tripura JEE Admit Card 2018
Tripura JEE 2018 Exam Dates
Display of Tripura JEE Answer Key 2018
Announcement of Tripura JEE Result 2018
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#TJEE Exam Date#TBJEE Application form#Tripura JEE Application form#TBJEE notification#How to apply for TJEE#Tripura joint Entrance Examination#Application form#Admit card#Answer key#Result#Counselling#exam#examhelpline