THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018
THDC (Tehri Hydro Development Corporation) India Limited had been released notification for recruitment to engineer trainees in civil/mechanical/electrical disciplines through GATE 2018 score. THDC India Limited is a joint venture of government of India and government of Uttar Pradesh. Interested applicants are required to apply for the GATE 2018 exam to be eligible to fill and submit the online application for THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018. Graduate engineers in electrical, civil and mechanical engineering disciplines who have appeared and qualified in GATE 2018 exam will be shortlisted for the THDC engineer trainee recruitment section process. In addition, the THDC recruitment 2018 through GATE score will be done based on applicant’s score in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 and also their performance in interview. So, applicants can check here details about Recruitment of Engineer Trainee in THDC through GATE 2018 score.
THDC through GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed their four year bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in civil/electrical/mechanical disciplines from recognized institute/university.
- General & OBC-NCL category applicants must have obtained minimum 65% marks in the qualifying exam. And SC/ST/PwD category applicants must have obtained pass marks in the qualifying degree examination.
Important Dates for THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018
THDC India Limited through GATE 2018 Important Dates
GATE Online Registration Starts
1st September 2017
Last date for GATE registration of application
5th October 2017
Availability of THDC India Limited Recruitment application form
5th January 2018
Last date to submit the THDC application form
31st January 2018
THDC India Limited Recruitment through GATE 2018
THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 application form will be released on 5th January 2018 after availability of GATE 2018 admit card. The last date to submit the online application form for THDC GATE recruitment 2018 is 31st January 2018. Interested aspirants have to fill and submit the application form of THDC India Limited at its official site of THDC. Furthermore, THDC India Limited through GATE 2018 selection will be done on the basis of GATE scores 2018 of the aspirants. While applying for THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018, aspirants need to enter the GATE registration number & select the engineering discipline they wish to apply for the THDC India Limited recruitment.
How to apply for THDC Engineers Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018
The application form procedure of THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 is given below:-
In order to apply for THDC India Ltd recruitment for Engineer Trainee through GATE 2018 score, aspirants have to first fill up the GATE 2018 online application form.
Step 1: GATE application form 2018 filling
- The application form of GATE 2018 is available online at GATE 2018 official site.
- Aspirants need to fill & submit the online application for GATE 2018 before the last date of application.
- After submission of application form, aspirants have to download GATE exam admit card & receipt of GATE 2018 registration number.
- The GATE registration number will be used for THDC GATE 2018 recruitment application form filling.
Step 2: Filling of THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 application form
- After downloading GATE 2018 admit card, the aspirants should visit the THDC official site (thdc.gov.in).
- Then click on application for THDC engineer trainee recruitment through GATE score link.
- After that, the aspirants must enter their GATE registration number, name of aspirant, email id, DOB, etc in online application.
- Aspirants have to enter the personal, contact and academic details in application form.
- To complete the application form, the aspirants are required to upload scanned photograph, signature, qualifying degree certificate and other necessary documents.
- Then click on submit button.
- After submission of the application of THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018, a registration/application number will be generated.
- Aspirants should take printout of the online application form.
- The aspirants can send the printout of application form along with required documents to the THDC India Limited office.
Selection Procedure for THDC India Ltd Recruitment through GATE Score 2018
- Aspirants will be selected based on valid GATE scores 2018. There is no GD (Group Discussion) and interview and will be on the basis of GATE scores.
THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Details
Aspirants will be selected as engineer trainees. Aspirants will be under one year training period as engineer trainees & will be placed as senior engineers in E3 grade after one year training. During one year training, aspirants will be placed in the Rs. 20,600-3%-46500 pay scale.
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.