TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2018 is a state level engineering entrance test conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) Hyderabad. The Telangana State EAMCET 2018 examination is organized for admission into various UG engineering courses (B.E/B.Tech/B.Tech (Ag. Engg.)/B.Tech (FT)/B.Tech (Diary Technology)/B.Tech (Bio Technology). Applicants seeking admission into UG engineering programmes can fill and submit the TS EAMCET Application Form 2018. The TS EAMCET engineering application form will be available in the month of March 2018. So, interested applicants have to apply for TS EAMCET 2018 through online mode. Before applying for online TS EAMCET 2018, the applicants have to check & read the eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET 2018. So, here we give the complete information about TS EAMCET 2018 eligibility criteria, TS EAMCET 2018 important dates, payment of Telangana EAMCET application form fee and TS EAMCET 2018 application procedure.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Applicants should have appeared/passed for the final year 10+2 exam (Intermediate exam) with physics, mathematics along with chemistry/biology/biotechnology as optional subjects or related vocational subjects in the engineering & technology field conducted by Board of Intermediate Education Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. OR
- Applicants should have appeared/passed at the final year of Diploma exam in Engineering organized by state board of technical education and training, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or any other exam.
- The applicants should secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category applicants) in the subject’s particular taken together at the 10+2 examination.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
The TS EAMCET 2018 entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted in May 2018 at different examination centres. The qualified applicants of TS EAMCET 2018 will be given UG engineering seats to the various private and government colleges/universities across the Telangana State. Applicants who want to appear for the Telangana State EAMCET 2018 exam must fill up and submit the online TS EAMCET application form 2018. JNTU Hyderabad will release the application form of TS EAMCET 2018 in March 2018. The Telangana State EAMCET application form procedure includes the payment of application fee, filling the TS EAMCET registration form/TS EAMCET application form 2018, uploading the images, submission of TS EAMCET 2018 online application form, etc.
How to fill TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2018
Applicants have to follow the given below process to fill the online application form for TS EAMCET 2018:-
Step 1: Payment of Telangana EAMCET Application Fee
- First, applicants should visit the TS EAMCET official site.
- Now click on apply online for TS EAMCET 2017.
- Then TS EAMCET 2018 registration fee payment procedure page will display on the screen.
- After that, the applicants have to select the payment mode, TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva or Debit card/Credit card.
- The applicants are required to pay TS EAMCET application form fee of Rs. 500 for general category applicant and Rs. 250 for SC/ST category applicant.
Payment through TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva/Mee Seva
- If applicants selected the TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva/Mee Seva option, they have to visit any of the TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva/Mee Seva centres.
- After that, the applicants have to enter the hall ticket no. of the qualifying exam, applicant name, DOB, 10th class hall ticket number, stream applying for and mobile number.
- Then applicants need to pay the TS EAMCET application form 2018 fee and get a receipt of the application fee paid and which contain the transaction id.
- After succefully payment of application fee, the applicants can click on proceed to Telangana EAMCET online application form filling button.
Payment through Debit card/Credit Card
- If applicants selected the Debit card/Credit Card payment option, the applicants should enter the necessary details like qualifying exam, hall ticket number of qualifying exam, qualifying examination year of passing/appearing, name of applicant, father’s name, community, stream, DOB, mobile number, SSC/10th class hall ticket number.
- After the payment process is completed, the transaction ID will generate.
- Then applicants have to click on proceed to online TS EAMCET application form 2018 button.
Step 2: Filling the TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
- The next step after the fee payment of TS EAMCET online registration is the filling the online application form of TS EAMCET 2018.
- Applicants need to enter the necessary information such as applicant’s details, qualifying exam details, category, contact details and other required details in TS EAMCET application form 2018.
Step 3: Uploading Images
- After filling the TS EAMCET application form 2018, the applicants should upload their recent passport size photograph and scanned signature in jpg format.
- Then click on save and continue button.
Step 4: Submission of Telangana State EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- After completion of TS EAMCET online application process, the applicants have to click on submit button.
- After submission, the applicants should click on download filled in TS EAMCET application form 2018 link to download the filled & submitted Telangana EAMCET 2018 application form.
TS EAMCET Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for TS EAMCET 2018
Availability of TS EAMCET application form 2018
Last date for Submission of TS EAMCET exam application
TS EAMCET 2018 Online Application Correction
Download of TS EAMCET Admit Card 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Date
Display of TS EAMCET Answer Key 2018
Declaration of TS EAMCET result 2018
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#TS EAMCET Application Form#TS EAMCET#TS EAMCET engineering application form#eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET#Telangana EAMCET application form#Telangana State EAMCET application form#TS EAMCET registration#TS EAMCET online registration