TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad will organize the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2018 for admissions to UG engineering courses at various private and government colleges across the Telangana State. The TS EAMCET 2018 is a state level entrance test, which is conducted on 12th May 2018. Aspirants who want to appear for the TS EAMCET 2018 engineering entrance exam can fill online TS EAMCET Application Form 2018. JNTU, Hyderabad will release TS EAMCET 2018 Notification on 27th February 2018. The TS EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form will be available from 3rd March 2018. So, here we provide the details about Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET, application process of TS EAMCET 2018 and TS EAMCET 2018 Important Dates.
TS EAMCET Important Dates 2018
Availability of TS EAMCET Notification 2018
TS EAMCET application form starts from
Last date to fill and submit TS EAMCET application form
Last date to submit TS EAMCET application (with late fee of Rs. 500)
Last date to submit TS EAMCET application (with late fee of Rs. 1000)
Last date to submit TS EAMCET application (with late fee of Rs. 5000)
Last date to submit TS EAMCET application (with court directions & late fee of Rs. 10000)
Issue of TS EAMCET admit card 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Dates
Publication of TS EAMCET Preliminary Key
Declaration of TS EAMCET Result 2018
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants must be an Indian Nationals/overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders/Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
- Aspirants must belong to the Telangana State/Andhra Pradesh State.
- The aspirants must have passed/appeared for last year of Intermediate exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or related vocational programmes in the Engineering & Technology field. OR
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 level examination. OR
- The Aspirants must have passed/appeared at the last year of Engineering Diploma exam organized by State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Aspirants must obtain a minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category aspirants) in the examination.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 will be released by JNTU, Hyderabad from 3rd March to 3rd April 2018 at its official site of TS EAMCET 2018. The application procedure for TS EAMCET 2018 will be available in online mode only. In addition, first aspirants have to pay the TS EAMCET Registration 2018 or application form fees before filling the online application form of TS EAMCET 2018. So, interested and eligible aspirants can be filled and submitted the Application Form for TS EAMCET 2018 before the last date.
TS EAMCET Application Form Fees
- Aspirants are required to pay the online TS EAMCET Application Form fee of Rs. 500 for unreserved category aspirants and Rs. 250 for SC/ST category aspirants.
- The TS EAMCET application form 2018 can be paid through TS (AP) Online/AP Online/MEE Seva/E-Seva/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How to fill the TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2018
Step 1: TS EAMCET 2018 Registration
- Aspirants have to first complete the TS EAMCET registration procedure to apply online for TS EAMCET 2018.
- The aspirants can complete the TS EAMCET registration by visiting the TS EAMCET 2018 official site and then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- The aspirants will be redirected to the TS EAMCET 2018 Registration fee payment process page.
- Aspirants can pay application fee either through TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/E-Seva or Debit/Credit Card.
- Aspirants have to select the suitable fee payment mode.
TS EAMCET 2018 fee payment through TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/E-Seva:-
- The aspirants need to visit any of the TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/E-Seva centres with the necessary details such as name of the aspirant, DOB, hall ticket number of qualifying exam, hall ticket number of SSC, stream applying for and mobile number.
- Then aspirants should pay the required fee and obtain a receipt for TS EAMCET registration fee paid & make sure that it contains Transaction id.
- After filling in all the information the aspirant have to click on the Proceed to Online Application Form filling.
TS EAMCET 2018 Fee Payment through Debit Card/Credit Card:-
- Aspirants should click on the “Click here to pay online using the Debit or Credit card”.
- Then aspirants will be redirected to the fee payment gateway screen.
- Now aspirants have to enter all required fields.
- After the TS EAMCET 2018 fee payment through credit card or debit card, a transaction id is generated on the screen.
- Then click on link continue to fill the TS EAMCET application form 2018.
Step 2: Filling the TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
- After fee payment, aspirants have to fill up the online application for TS EAMCET 2018.
- Aspirants have to enter the necessary details such as stream, qualifying exam details, aspirant details, category, regional centre, address, etc.
- The aspirant should upload their passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Then click on the submit button.
Step 3: Submission of TS EAMCET 2018 online application form
- The aspirants have to submit their TS EAMCET Application Form 2018.
- After submission of the application, the aspirants can click on the link download filled in online application form to download the submitted application form.
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.
#TS EAMCET Application form#EAMCET Application form#ADMIT CARD#Application form for TS EAMCET 2016#counselling#Eligibility Criteria#Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET 2016 Admission#EXAM DATE#How to apply for TS EAMCET 2016#TS EAMCET 2016 Application form#TS EAMCET Application form#TS EAMCET Application form 2016#TS EAMCET Important Date 2016#TS EAMCET Online Application form 2016#TS EAMCET Syllabus and Pattern 2016#tseamcet.in