TS PGECET Counselling 2018
Osmania University, Hyderabad will conduct TS PGECET Counselling 2018 in the month of July 2018. Aspirants who want to get admission into M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch degree programmes offered by the TS PGECET participating institutes have to compulsory attend the Telangana PGECET counselling session as per the TSPGECET 2018 counselling dates. The counselling for TS PGECET 2018 is based on the scores obtained by the aspirants in the entrance examination. To participate in the TSPGECET 2018 counselling, the aspirants are required to first verify their documents/certificates at the TSPGECET help line centres and then pay the TSPGECET counselling fee. Aspirants will be called for the certificate verification process as per their merit rank in the TSPGECET 2018. So, aspirants can check here details about counselling process of TS PGECET 2018, TS PGECET counselling schedule 2018 and seat allotment process.
Telangana PGECET 2018 Counselling
TS PGECET Counselling 2018 will be organized for admission into M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch degree courses offered across the institutions or colleges in the State of Telangana. TSPGECET qualifying aspirants are required to appear for the TS PGECET web counselling as per the TS PGECET 2018 counselling dates. In addition, TS PGECET counselling 2018 will be done on the basis of aspirant’s performance in the entrance exam. There might be two rounds of TS PGECET Counselling 2018. If seats remain empty, then TSPGECET open round will be organized for filling the seats. The counselling of TS PGECET 2018 includes certificate verification process, TS PGECET web option entry and TS PGECET 2018 seat allotment process.
TS PGECET Participating Institutes 2018
TSPGECET qualified aspirants will be given admission into PG engineering courses across TSPGECET 2018 participating institutes.
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
TS PGECET 2018 Counselling Process
TS PGECET Counselling 2018 procedure will consist of the following steps:-
Step 1: Verification of Certificates at the help line centres
- Aspirants will be called for the TS PGECET registration of counselling as per their merit rank in the entrance test.
- The aspirants have to register and then pay the TS PGECET Counselling fee of Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for SC/ST aspirants).
- Then aspirants have to proceed for the TSPGECET certificate verification.
- Aspirants have to submit the required original documents during the document verification process.
- Aspirants can also provide a valid mobile number during the TS PGECET certificate verification as they will be sent OTP (One Time Password) for TS PGECET 2018 web option entry on the mobile no.
- After document verification process, the aspirants have to get collect a receipt from the counter.
Documents required at the time of TS PGECET Counselling 2018 for verification
- TS PGECET rank card 2018
- Hall ticket of TS PGECET 2018
- Score Card of TS PGECET 2018
- SSC passing certificate
- Degree certificate and Memorandum of scores of qualifying exam
- Study certificate from 10th class to Graduation
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate
- Integrated community certificate
- Residence certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying exam for aspirants who have completed their graduation their graduation through private study
- Residence certificate of mother/father for a period of ten years in AP/Telangana excluding the time of their employment outside AP/Telangana from MRO in case of aspirants who studied outside the AP/Telangana state
- Aadhar Card
Step 2: TS PGECET Web Option Entry
- Aspirants have to select their option entry from help line centre/home or any other place having internet.
- Then aspirants will be sent six letter codes on their registered mobile no after exercising the option entry.
- Now, aspirants can click on web options link to the exercising the options.
- Then aspirants have to enter the TS PGECET hall ticket number, rank & registered mobile no.
- Aspirants will get web option form for selecting colleges with details like college code, course code & district.
- After the selection of option entry, click on the save button.
- Then aspirants should take a print out of the saved options.
Step 3: TS PGECET Seat Allotment 2018
- Seat allotment of TS PGECET 2018 will depend upon the preference of web options completed by the aspirants and merit rank secured in the exam.
- The TSPGECET 2018 seat allotment will be declared through TS PGECET web based counselling.
- The aspirants can check their TS PGECET seat allotment result on the TSPGECET official site.
- Then aspirants can also download the TSPGECET provisional allotment letter.
- Aspirants have to take print out of the provisional allotment letter and report to the allotted colleges.
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.
#ts pgecet#tspgecet counselling#TS PGECET Counselling#Telangana PGECET counselling#counselling for TS PGECET#TS PGECET counselling schedule#TS PGECET web counselling#counselling of TS PGECET#TS PGECET Seat Allotment#TS PGECET Application form#TS PGECET Admit card#TS PGECET Answer key#TS PGECET Result