UCEED Application Form 2018
Indian Institute of Bombay (IITB) will organize the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) 2018 for admission into the B.Des (Bachelor of Design) courses at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati & IIITDM Jabalpur. The UCEED 2018 entrance exam will be held in the month of January 2018. Those aspirants who want to appear for UCEED exam have to fill and submit the UCEED Application Form 2018. The application form of UCEED 2018 will be released in the month of October 2017. Before applying for UCEED 2018, aspirants must check and verify the UCEED 2018 eligibility criteria. So, interested and eligible aspirants can fill up IIT UCEED 2018 application form in online mode. Aspirants can also check here complete details about eligibility criteria for UCEED 2018, UCEED 2018 important dates, UCEED online registration and application procedure of UCEED 2018.
Overview of UCEED 2018 Exam
- Exam Organizing Institute: IIT Bombay
- Name of Entrance Exam: Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design 2018
- Commonly Known As: UCEED 2018
- UCEED 2018 Exam Dates: January 2018
- Exam Level: National
- Courses offered: B.Des course at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur
- Information About: UCEED Application Form 2018
- Official Site: www.iitb.ac.in
UCEED Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The aspirant must have passed the 12th class or equivalent examination in 2017 OR appearing in 2018.
- Aspirants from all streams such as Science, commerce & Arts and Humanities are eligible.
IIT UCEED 2018 Application Form
UCEED is computer based examination which is organized by IIT Bombay. Aspirants getting admission into the B.Des courses at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati & IIITDMJ have to appear and qualify in UCEED 2018 exam. Moreover, UCEED score 2018 is valid for B.Des admission to the academic session 2018-19. The UCEED 2018 online application form will be available in October 2017. Interested aspirants have to apply online for UCEED 2018. The UCEED application form 2018 process includes UCEED 2018 registration, filling online application for UCEED 2018, uploading images, payment of application fee, etc.
Significant documents required during UCEED 2018 Application Form
- Recent passport size photograph of aspirant
- Scanned copy of aspirant’s signature
- Qualifying exam certificate
- Aspirants who are appearing in 2017 for the board examination, a certificate from college/school principal in given format must be uploaded.
- OBC-NCL/SC/ST or PwD category certificate issued by the competent authority
How to fill UCEED Online Application Form 2018
Aspirants must follow given below process to fill up online application form of UCEED 2018:-
Step 1: UCEED Registration 2018
- Aspirants must register for appearing in UCEED 2018 exam.
- Application for UCEED 2018 might be done online through official site of UCEED.
- Aspirants should visit the official site of UCEED.
- Now click on apply online for UCEED 2018 link.
- Then, aspirants are required to register to access the UCEED application form 2018.
- While registering, the aspirants need to enter the required details like password mobile number, email id, etc.
Step 2: Login to fill up UCEED application form 2018
- After registration for UCEED 2018, the aspirants need to login by entering the email id and password.
- Then, UCEED Exam application form will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Fill the IIT UCEED 2018 Online Application Form
- After successfully login, aspirants can fill the online application for UCEED 2018.
- Aspirants have to fill the personal details such as aspirant’s name, category, DOB, address of communication, etc in the online application of UCEED.
- The aspirants have to select three examination cities.
- After that, the aspirants have to fill up education qualification details in online UCEED application form 2018.
Step 4: Upload Images
- Aspirants are required to upload images of their passport size photograph, scanned signature, qualifying exam certificate, etc in online application for UCEED 2018.
- Aspirants belonging OBC/SC/ST or PwD category have to submit the category certificates.
Step 5: Payment of UCEED application fee
- After filling the UCEED application form 2018, aspirants need to pay the required application fee using online payment gateway (debit card/credit card or net banking).
- On successful fee payment, a confirmation page will appear on the screen.
UCEED application fee details:
UCEED Application Form Fee
Step 6: Submission of UCEED Application Form 2018
- After fee payment, aspirants have to click on final submit button.
- After submission of application form, aspirants should take a print out of the application form.
UCEED Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for UCEED 2018
UCEED Application Form 2018 Starts from
Last date for UCEED online application form
Last date for UCEED application form 2018 with late fee
Issue of UCEED Admit Card 2018
Last date for rectification of error in the hall ticket
UCEED Exam Dates
Display of UCEED 2018 Question paper and draft answer keys
Last date for submitting objection regarding UCEED keys
Declaration of UCEED Result 2018
Download of UCEED score card 2018
UCEED application form for B.Des course
UCEED Seat Allotment Round
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#UCEED Application Form#UCEED#Indian Institute of Bombay#Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design#application form of UCEED#eligibility criteria for UCEED#UCEED online registration#UCEED Eligibility Criteria#apply online for UCEED#online application form of UCEED#application for UCEED#UCEED Important Dates