UPES M Tech Admission
About UPES M Tech Admission:
As we know it is very famous university for the candidates who want to make their career in UPES.Candidates who wants make their career in 2 years M.Tech with UPES get admission on the basis of their marks in entrance exam and interview. GATE qualified candidates give the first preference for M.Tech Admission. Candidates can check information about UPES M Tech Admission important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process as well as application procedure from here.
UPES stands for University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. This University was built in 2003 by UPES Act 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand. The UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) is also known for its research and education in the field of power and energy.UPES private Research University is in Dehradun. It is only single university in India that provide UG (Under Graduate), PG (Post Graduate) as well as PhD courses in petroleum and energy. This university is also provide a very good placement which is near about 85%.Many interested candidates apply for this exam year.
Brief overview about UPES M.Tech Admission:
- Organization Authority: UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies)
- Exam Name: UPES M.Tech Examination
- Well Known As: UPES M.Tech Admission
- Exam for: M.Tech Admission
- Category of Exam: University level exam
- Exam Level: PG
- Frequency of Exam: Once in a year
- Exam score validity: 1 year
- Official Website: http://www.upes.ac.in/
UPES M Tech Admission Important Dates:
Application Form Available From
In the month of September
Last date for apply
In the month of May
Date for UPES M.Tech Interview
In the month of July
UPES M Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to apply for UPES M.Tech admission must have below given eligibility criteria:
- First of all candidates must have valid GATE score.
- Candidates must complete B.Tech/B.E with at least 60% of marks.
- Candidates must have at least 60% of marks in Higher and Senior Secondary level i.e. 10th and 12th.
UPES M Tech Admission Selection Process:
- Candidates who apply for the UPES M.Tech Admission are selected on the basis of Screening of Application and Interview.
UPES M Tech Admission Application Fee:
- Candidates who apply for the UPES M.Tech admission must have pay an application fee via online and offline mode.
- Online payment Mode: Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Offline Payment Mode: Cash / DD in favour of UPES FEE Account payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates pay 1850/- Rs. in online payment or via DD and 1750/- Rs. in Cash.
UPES M Tech Admission Application Form:
Candidates who apply for the M.Tech Admission must fill the application form. For fill up application form candidates can follow the below given steps:
- Online Application Form:
- For online application first of all candidates visit the official site and register yourself by giving email id.
- After that you receive one link one your email and activate your account.
- Then enter all necessary details and do payments either via debit card or credit card and submit your application form.
- By Post:
- Candidates can purchase the UPES prospects and Application form by sending DD of 1850/- Rs. in favour of UPES Fee Account payable at New Delhi to
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Enrollments Office,
UPES, 210,2nd Floor,
Okhla Industrial Estate,
New Delhi 110020.
- In Person:
- Candidates can purchase UPES Prospectus & Application on cash payments of 1750/- Rs. from admission counters at Ahmedabad/Mumbai /Chandigarh /Kolkata /Coimbatore /Delhi /Hyderabad/Cochin/Dehradun.
So, if you want more information regarding this exam or any exam as well as any doubt about this then give comment in below given comment box. Please visit again our site for latest updates. In fact, you can do registration to stay connect with us as well as kindly share our article on social media.