UPSEE Application Form 2018
Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow will organize the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2018 for admission to 1st year of B.Tech/ B.Arch and second year of B.Tech courses for academic year 2018-2019. Applicants getting admissions to undergraduate engineering courses in the Uttar Pradesh engineering colleges need to appear in the UPSEE 2018. The UPSEE 2018 will be conducted in April 2018. Eligible and interested applicants can be filled the UPSEE Application Form 2018 through online mode. The UPSEE Online Application Form 2018 will be available in January 2018 at its official site of UPSEE. The applicants can check here application form process of UPSEE 2018, Eligibility criteria of UPSEE and Important dates of UPSEE 2018.
UPSEE 2018 Overview
- Exam Authority: Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2018
- UPSEE 2018 Exam Dates: April 2018
- Exam Level: State Level
- Courses Offered: B.Tech course
- Information About: UPSEE Application Form 2018
- Official Site: upsee.nic.in
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates should have passed the intermediate exam of Uttar Pradesh Board or 10+2 level exam or equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects along with any one of Biology/Bio technology/Chemistry from recognized university/board.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in the 10+2 exam level.
UPSEE Application Form Fee
- The UPSEE 2018 application form fee is Rs. 1200 for Male or Transgender applicants of General and OBC category & Rs. 600 for Female applicants/Physically handicapped applicants of all categories & SC/ST applicants.
- The application fee can be paid through Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card.
AKTU UPSEE Application Form 2018
The AKTU will release the Application Form of UPSEE 2018 at official site of UPSEE. The last date for submission of the UPSEE Application form 2018 in the fourth week of February 2018. Applicants who wish to appear in UPSEE 2018 can fill and submit the online application for UPSEE 2018. The Online UPSEE application form 2018 consists of mainly three steps, namely UPSEE registration, uploading images and payment of application/exam fee & printing of confirmation page. Moreover, the candidates have to submit the Aadhar number while filling the AKTU application form.
How to Fill UPSEE Online Application Form 2018
- First of all applicants have to open the UPSEE official site.
- Now, click on the link UPSEE 2018 for UG for filling the online application for admission to UG engineering courses.
- Then click on the link Apply online.
Follow the steps given below to apply online for UPSEE 2018:-
Step 1: UPSEE Registration & filling up of personal, educational details & other details
- Applicants are required to fill the UPSEE 2018 online application form.
- Applicants can enter the personal details like applicant’s name, father’s & mother’s name, appearing in qualifying exam, communication details, etc. And programs apply details like qualifying exam information, etc.
- In addition, applicants are required to select paper as per the eligibility, choice of exam centre etc during the filling of UPSEE application form 2018.
- After filling all details, applicants have to choose password & security question.
- After completion of the UPTU application form, applicant can submit the UPSEE application form 2018 by clicking submit button.
- Then click on the final submit button.
- After final submission of UPSEE application form 2018, an application number will be generated by system.
Step 2: Uploading Images
- Once 1st step is complete, then applicant can proceed with 2nd step for uploading images.
- Applicants are required to upload the latest passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format with size of 100 KB and scanned signature with a size of 30 KB.
- Applicants should upload scanned image of left thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format with a size of 30 KB.
- Then click on the save button.
Step 3: Payment of application fee through net banking/Debit card/Credit card & downloading of the confirmation page
- The application fee might be paid online mode through Net banking/Debit card/Credit card.
- Applicants can select appropriate payment mode and then click on the link proceed to payment to make the application fee payment.
- After making fee payment, a transaction number will be generated.
- Then applicants have to download the confirmation page and take a print out of confirmation page.
UPSEE Important Dates 2018
UPSEE 2018 Important Dates
Last date for submitting the UPSEE application form 2018
28th February 2018
Online partial correction of submitted application
From 27th March to 29th March 2018
Downloading of UPSEE admit card
From 7th April 2018
UPSEE Exam Date
16th April 2018 (10 am to 1 pm)
Announcement of UPSEE Result
On or before 30th May 2018
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#UPSEE Application Form#UPSEE#UPSEE Online Application Form#UPSEE Registration#UPSEE Important Dates#Application Form of UPSEE#Eligibility criteria of UPSEE#upsee.nic.in#UPSEE Application Form Fee#AKTU application form