VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination)
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is the all India Level entrance Examination. The VITEEE exam conducted in 118 cities of India. We request to all candidates check these given below details before applying the VITEEE Examination.
VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Exam) Examination Summary:
- Institute Name: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
- Examination Level: Under Graduation (UG)
- Examination type: UG Entrance Examination
- Examination Period: One Time in a Year
- Examination Category: University Level Examination / Admission Examination
- Article About: VIT Engineering Entrance Examination
- Validity of Examination Grade: One Year
- Official Website:vit.ac.in
About VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Exam) Examination:
The VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) university conduct the VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Exam) for admission to various under graduate (UG) engineering programmes across its Chennai and Vellore campuses. The university will be conducting the examination of VITEEE online from 5th April to 16th April. Every year around two lakh candidates are register for this VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam). Depends on this Examination, the VIT Institute allotted the 5,000 B.Tech seats in the VIT Institute is provided. Only those candidates are getting admissions who are ranked 99,999.
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification of the VITEEE:
- All candidates should have 60% marks in Mathematics / Biology, Physics, Chemistry Subjects and also qualifying exam (10+2/ Intermediate) with passed out from recognized university.
- For all SC/ST candidates and North Eastern States candidates should have an aggregate of 50% marks in the Biology / Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
- The NIOP (National Institute of Open Learning) students are can also apply for this VITEEE.
Age Limits Criteria for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination: Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1995 can apply for VITEEE Examination.
VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Exam) Application Details:
- The mode of application Form: Online
- The online application form can be accessed through the official web link of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University.
- The offline application form can be obtained from the various post offices as mentioned in the University website.
- Pay the registration fees of Rs. 970/- (for Online application form) and Rs. 990/- (for OMR application form) by cash and buy the application form of the VITEEE and printed self addressed envelope.
- The candidates can pay the application fees online through the following mode:
- Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- DD Mode (online applicants need to pay 990/- only)
For offline applying candidates for VITEEE application Forms:
Filled application form should be reached at University address by registered post of speed post. Send the offline application form to the following address:
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India.
VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Exam) Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Type of Examination: Objective
- The examination given in three sections which are given below:
VITEEE Exam Section
Number of Topics
Number of Questions
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) Important Dates:
- University release the application forms start date: In the Month of November
- End date of the application forms: In the Month of February
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination computer based test: 3rd week of March
- VITEEE Admit Card Availability: Before 10-15 days of Examination
- VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Exam) Examination Date: In the Month of April
- VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Result Date: Before Month of April
- Application Availability for NRI Candidates: In the Month of September
- Application Availability for Foreign Candidates: In the Month of September
If you want to more details about the any examination or any latest updates or any admission details then stay connected with us and visit our site and go with the Registration link and fill the registration form and select the link of sign in our site