WBJEE Application Form 2018
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will organize West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) for admissions to UG courses in Engineering and Technology, Architecture program in Government, Universities colleges as well as Self financed institutes in the West Bengal State. The WBJEE 2018 entrance exam will be conducted on 22nd April 2018, Sunday at various WBJEE examination centres. Applicants who wish to appear for the WBJEE 2018 can be filled the WBJEE Application Form 2018 before the last date of application. The WBJEE Online Application Form 2018 will be released in first week of January 2018. In addition, applicants can check eligibility criteria for WBJEE 2018 before filling WBJEE 2018 online application form. Applicants can also check here complete details about WBJEE 2018 important dates, WBJEE 2018 eligibility criteria and application procedure of WBJEE 2018.
Overview of WBJEE 2018
- Exam Authority: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)
- Name of Examination: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2018
- Commonly Known As: WBJEE 2018
- WBJEE 2018 Exam Date: 22nd April 2018
- Exam Level: State Level
- Courses Offered: Engineering & Technology and Architecture Courses
- Information About: WBJEE Application Form 2018
- Official Site: wbjeeb.nic.in
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The lower age limit is 17 years as on 31st December 2018. An applicant born on/after 1st January 2001 is not eligible to apply for WBJEE 2018.
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 qualifying exam with Mathematics and Physics along with any one of the subjects of Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Chemistry/Computer Application with individual pass scores.
- Applicant should have obtained 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category applicants).
- Applicants should have passed subject of English in 10+2 exam with 30% marks.
WBJEE Application Form Fee Details
- The WBJEE application form fee is Rs 500. The application fee or exam fees can be paid through Credit card/Debit card or through Allahabad Bank e-challan.
WBJEE Application Form 2018
WBJEE 2018 is the common entrance exam in offline mode (paper based exam) for admission into UG engineering & technology and architecture programmes. The applicants who want to get admission through WBJEE exam are required to register themselves. Applicants seeking to appear in WBJEE 2018 must check WBJEE eligibility criteria before they begin applying the WBJEE 2018. The Application for WBJEE 2018 will be available online mode only through the official site of WBJEEB. WBJEEB will release the WBJEE application form 2018 in January 2018. WBJEE 2018 application form procedure involves the WBJEE registration 2018, filling of online application form for WBJEE 2018, uploading of images, fee payment of application, etc. Only the registered applicants can download WBJEE admit card 2018. Applicants can check here detailed process of filling online application of WBJEE.
How to apply for WBJEE 2018
- First of all applicants should open the official site of WBJEEB.
- Now, click on the link “Apply for WBJEE 2018”.
Steps for filling up WBJEE Online Application Form 2018:-
Step 1: WBJEE Online Registration and filling of WBJEE Application Form 2018
- First, applicants click on New Candidate Registration for WBJEE 2018 link.
- After that, the applicants have to enter the WBJEE registration details like name of applicant, Mother’s name, Father’s name & DOB.
- After that applicants need to fill up personal details such as religion, address, nationality, examination centers, academic qualification details, etc in WBJEE Application Form 2018.
- Then applicant has to select password & security question and answer.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Then an application no will generate & email/SMS will be sent to the applicant.
Step 2: Uploading of Photograph and Signature
At this step the applicant have to upload their recent photograph, scanned signature and left thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
10KB to 100KB
3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
3KB to 30KB
3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
Left hand thumb impression
3KB to 30KB
3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
Step 3: WBJEE Application Form 2018/Examination Fee Payment
- After uploading of scanned images applicants will be directed to the WBJEE fee payment page.
- The applicants have to pay the application form fee of Rs. 500.
- The WBJEE exam fees might be paid through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking or through Allahabad Bank e-challan.
- In addition, the applicant has to take a print out of the bank challan & deposit the exam fees in cash in any branch of the Allahabad bank with CBS (Core Banking Services).
Step 4: Confirmation Page
- The last step for WBJEE 2018 application form submission is generating the confirmation page.
- After filling the online application form of WBJEE & paying application/examination fee, the applicants should download the confirmation page.
- Then applicant must take a print out of the online confirmation page.
WBJEE 2018 Application Form Correction
- All registered applicants will be allowed to correct and edit their filled online WBJEE application form 2018 in January 2018.
- The editing or correction is one session procedure and the applicants have to do the similar only once during the day.
WBJEE Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for WBJEE 2018
WBJEE Application Form 2018 Starts From
Last date for submission of WBJEE 2018 Online application including fee payment
WBJEE Online Application Correction Window Open
Issue of WBJEE Admit Card 2018
WBJEE 2018 Exam Dates
Display of WBJEE Answer Key 2018
Announcement of WBJEE Result 2018
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#WBJEE Application Form#WBJEE#WBJEE Online Application Form#WBJEE Eligibility Criteria#Application for WBJEE#WBJEE registration#online application form for WBJEE#online application of WBJEE#How to apply for WBJEE#wbjeeb.nic.in